Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Today

Bridgette went to a dairy judging contest today in Rolla. As a team, they placed 9th out of 34. They will find out more results tomorrow. I am so glad Bridgette and Courtney are involved in their school's ag program. They're good little farm girls.
I talked to all my babies tonight. Sage was sick today and stayed home from school, although she said she feels much better this evening. Reese learned a new song on the keyboard, and Reagan was just her happy little self.
I started the day out by deciding to bake 'Deanna brownies' for the construction crew. What was I thinking???I had to run to the grocery store to get some more pecans, and on the way back I was pulled over by a motorcylce cop for speeding. He let me off the hook because I don't have a driving record here in Missouri, plus he noticed my accent and bumper sticker and he figured I was fairly new to the area. Whew...barely escaped a ticket there!
The brownies turned out well and I made a special batch for Nick, Max, and Bridgette so they wouldn't feel left out.
The weather was beautiful today, so Don and I took the mustang out for a spin. And no...I didn't drive. Being in that car always makes me feel a little reckless...but nonetheless it was fun.
My kids are teriffic...the guys were thrilled to get their brownies...we had a productive day...so all is well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a comment: