Sunday, April 26, 2009

Watson Day

Bridgette and I got up this morning and went to Wal-mart to get groceries for our Sunday evening meal...chicken fried steak and gravy. Then we came home and resumed cleaning the house. Fun, fun. We had such a good time yesterday. Bridgette did some yard work outside while I did some laundry, and then we just hung out and watched movies all day. It was really relaxing and fun.
The guys are still at the farm with plans to plant corn today. Nick shot a turkey yesterday. Don sprayed round-up and plowed. Greg, Karl and Karen, Tom and Nancy, and Dean all came out to the house for a fish fry. I hate that I missed that one.
Skeeter slept at the foot of my bed for the last two nights. Don would freak if he knew he had been replaced by a little wiener dog for the weekend, so we just won't divulge that little tidbit!
I spoke with Gramps awhile ago. BB is feeling better...still not cured, but better. They're hoping to get some rain at Watson Farms, as the upcoming storm is supposed to be one of the worst storms of the year. Keep your fingers crossed.
I also talked to the kids. I miss those little boogers. Sage sounds all stopped up, but she says she feels good. Reese and Reagan were bantering as usual. They were getting ready for Watson Day....stopping to see Ma and then out to Watson Farms. I'll check back with them later today to catch up on all the fun.
Have a spectacular Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a comment: