I'm working from home today, and although I enjoy the privacy and relaxed environment, it's difficult to stay focused. In between tasks I'm trying to get a load of laundry done....I'm on the phone while letting Skeeter out...I'm working on something when Donnie calls and wants to know what crude oil is doing on the market, etc. I keep flip-flopping between housework and business and it seems as though I'm not getting anything accomplished in either realm.
On a good note, it seems as though everyone is well here...at least no one's throwing up. I'm worried about my mother, though. I think she is on the verge of having pneumonia. Hopefully she'll go to the doctor.
Miss Courtney has her tonsils removed on Friday. She's been so sick and I hope this procedure does the trick.
Donnie's uncle died and the funeral is tomorrow. This will be my first Catholic funeral ever, so I'm in for a real treat.
Staying on task...I better get back to work.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Post a comment: