Friday, April 3, 2009

Here we go again...

Bridgette has a date to the Jr./Sr. Prom on May 9th. I should know the drill by now since going through the whole prom thing with Sage more than once. I called the hair salon that we usually use to schedule Bridgette's hair appointment for that day...and they are already booked. After several phone calls, I did manage to secure her an appointment at another local salon...I just hope the stylist is capable.
Then there's the dress.
When we go to Texas next week, Bridgette's going to try on Sage's infamous high dollar prom dress. Even though the girls are built differently, this dress laces up in the back and is adjustable, so it will likely fit. I hope so. If that one doesn't work out, then I guess we'll go on the safari hunt for another dress. Fun, fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a comment: