Friday, April 24, 2009

This n That

Miss Courtney's surgery went well. Gramps kept me informed on how she was doing. I'm sure she's in a lot of pain, but I knew she was OK when Bridgette told me she and Courtney had been texting each other.
Speaking of Bridgette...
She's learning how to weld in her Ag class at school. She's the only girl and it's funny to hear her talk about it. She refers to the "bead thingy" and "the stick thing". I guess those are the new generation welding terms.
Skeeter learned a new trick, too. He just started the leaping thing that Sally does. As a male...I guess he's a little behind. We still love him though.
I just wrapped up an intense day at work, and it's difficult for me to "leave it at work". I will attempt to distract myself over the weekend by cleaning my house and car and working outside.
But first, I'm looking forward to talking to the kids this evening and perhaps relaxing in front of the TV.
Bridgette just called my precious Skeeter a "big-headed freak".
OMMMMMMMMM.....
I'm now going to go defend his honor!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a comment: