We've been at the farm since Saturday, and I am so very glad to be home again. Donnie was sick off and on all weekend. I felt so bad for him. He's lost seven pounds since Saturday. Not a fun way to diet.
The highlight of the weekend, for me anyway, was mushroom hunting. It's a big deal around these parts, and I was obsessed. We only found one stinkin' mushroom, but it's early yet, so I'm not discouraged. Hopefully they will be out in full force next weekend.
The guys went turkey hunting this morning. Although they saw several birds, there weren't any shooters. They'll be heading back to the farm later on in the week. The weather was so wet and gloomy all weekend, but the upcoming forecast shows sunshine for the remainder of the week.
I received the kids report cards and picture proofs in the mail today. I was so proud of both. I am blessed to have smart and pretty kids.
I'll stop bragging for now....
Enjoy the rest of your Monday!

No comments:
Post a Comment
Post a comment: