Tuesday, March 31, 2009

I'm a Heel...

I'm a heel. Today is our good friend, Don Peterson's birthday.
...and I forgot.
He happened to mention that today was his birthday while we were at a restaraunt having lunch. I felt so bad. Perhaps I will make it up next year. Even though Donnie should have known; seeing how those two have been close friends and business partners for 25 years. They're men...that explains everything.
I spent the morning at the hotel and then I went to the doctor with Donnie this afternoon. He goes to an ear, nose, and throat doctor on Thursday to see about having surgery to cure his sleep apnea. Hopefully that will work out.
Bridgette is recovering from the drama of 'being let go' from her job yesterday. She told her boss she would be spending a significant amount of time in Texas this summer and wouldn't be able to work at DQ once the school year ended. They terminated her immediately and it sure did hurt her feelings. Mine too.
I'm actually relieved she's not working...we won't be tied down every single weekend. I just don't like the way it came about. Bridgette acquired a lot of life experience in a short time.
She also got a haircut yesterday...it looks terriffic. I'll post pictures when she gets home.
Right now Jamie is here cleaning house...it looks and smells like heaven. I truly believe she is a gift from God and I appreciate the help.
That's it for now, folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a comment: