This blog is another avenue in which to stay connected with my blondies...Sage and Reagan back in Texas.
It is an absolute honor to be their mom and I strive to keep my family as intertwined as possible. I hope they enjoy reading about the happenings in Missouri as much as I enjoy reading about their lives.
Monday, March 30, 2009
Before and After
Sage will be thrilled to know I took her advice and had the mole removed from the tip of my ear. These pictures do not do the gross factor justice, but I had only my cell phone and no real camera with me. The doctor cut that puppy off and then put in six stitches to close the gap. Thankfully, I have an abundance of hair in which to hide my wound until it heals. I just had to share all the gory details with you, kids! Pretty gross, huh?
No comments:
Post a Comment
Post a comment: