Thursday, March 26, 2009

Red Eye

Today, as well as yesterday, I will be spending all day with a hotel operations director, as well as Matt and Mike W., who are from the management company. Not to mention the crew...plus eating out at the nicest places in town. Don is doing a petro-mat job, so I'm "it" as far as making decisions and tie-ing up loose ends. It's important that I be on top of my game.
I knew I was vain...but I didn't realize just how vain I really am.
Of course I'm all dressed up, when yesterday afternoon, Mike told me I had a 'really red eye'. I went in the bathroom and looked, and it wasn't the 'pink eye' look, but a broken blood vessel. That scary kind of 'bloody eye'. I wanted to freak, but it wasn't too bad...I've seen worse. I figure it occurred when I sneezed a couple hours earlier. Anyone who knows me is familiar with the force of my sneezing.
I was a little self conscious about it say the least.
Then...
I woke up this morning and OH MY GOSH!!! The entire white part of my right eye is bloody looking.
I look like some scary creature from a horror movie. And I can't do anything about it. The Internet said the condition is harmless, but it could take up to ten to fourteen days to clear up.
I really, really want to stay home with my head under the covers.
But, no such luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a comment: