Saturday, March 28, 2009

Saturday

It is raining heavily this morning. The snow is not suppose to fall until late tonight. We seem to have the same strange weather pattern as West Texas.
Bridgette and I went to Aldi's to get groceries. It's one of those discount grocery stores where you bag your own groceries and use a quarter to unlock a groc. cart. I don't like going there because it's usually packed with Ozark hillbillies and it's difficult to maneuver the aisles, but the food is cheap and the fruits and vegetables are terrific. For some strange reason, I thought it would be a good idea to go early and while it was raining. Perhaps it would be less crowded. I guess every other hillbilly had the same thought.
We returned home frazzled and drenched...but with enough groceries to make it worthwhile.
Bridgette goes to work at 11am. Mizzou plays at 3pm and we are having company over to watch the game and barbecue. Fun, fun.
Reagan has a couple of basketball games today, and I look forward to hearing from her on how it went.
Plus...I really need to call and talk to Ma.
Enjoy your Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a comment: