I'll be cleaning house all day. I still don't have a housekeeper, which means I'm it. Well, not exactly. Nick hired a girlfriend of a friend to clean up after him every week. I still have to clean downstairs, but it's not near as bad as it used to be.
Since Bridgette has a real job, I no longer expect her to help me with anything besides her room.
Which sucks because Bridgette is a great cleaner.
Good music is a must...it helps me get in the mood...except I keep forgetting that I'm the only one hearing the music and I start singing out loud. Not a good thing.
Anyway, it's a dirty job but somebody's got to do it....and it ain't always pretty.
Donnie is cleaning the garage (Hallelujah)...
Bridgette is at DQ, and the boys are off doing their own thing...so at least there's no one here to mess it up behind me.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Post a comment: