Sunday, March 15, 2009

Having Fun

Yesterday evening, Sage went shopping with some friends; and Bridgette went to the movies and then spent the night with Cheyenne. Reese, Reagan, and I just chilled for a little while. When Sage returned from shopping, several of her friends came over and watched TV with us. They were good sports....sat in the living room with carry out from Dairy Queen and watched 48 Hours Mystery...my Saturday night staple. I enjoyed having all the kids here, especially their conversations and laughter. Skeeter is in heaven.
We were all tired from the long day. Reagan slept with me. She's a great snuggler.
This morning, I picked Bridgette up and we went and tanned. While I still look like a white girl...Bridgette looks like a Mexican. She tans so well. Since there aren't any mexicans here...Bridgette is the closets thing to one we've seen in months!
After we baked, we stopped and picked up donuts for breakfast. Sage is still asleep; Bridgette's taking a bath; Reagan is coloring; and Reese is on his computer. Reese is already tired of me mothering him. I've been doctoring his face, and I gave him some antibiotics that Bridgette took for acne. He's just so darn handsome...there's no need in suffering with acne in this day and age when it is so easy to correct. I'm contemplating taking him to the dermatologist this week. Reese is being a gentleman and thus far has been very tolerant of me.
Later today, we're going to Meramec Park. We're also going to dress up and take pictures. Reagan informed me that I'm not touching her hair. We'll see...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a comment: