This blog is another avenue in which to stay connected with my blondies...Sage and Reagan back in Texas. It is an absolute honor to be their mom and I strive to keep my family as intertwined as possible. I hope they enjoy reading about the happenings in Missouri as much as I enjoy reading about their lives.
Tuesday, March 24, 2009
Shop til You Drop
There was no school for Sullivan yesterday, so I took Bridgette and Cheyenne shopping in St. Louis. Bridgette had two paychecks burning a hole in her pocket, and since she works weekends this was the first opportunity she had to go shopping. I was pretty worn out from going to the city four times last week, but since Bridgette didn't get to go any of the times the kids were here, I felt I owed it to her. I was only able to hit three levels of this multi-level mall before I called mercy and spent the rest of the time in the food court reading a book. Although I did make it to the furniture department in JCPenney and find a comfortable chair to sit in while talking on the phone to my dad. The girls on the other hand could shop forever. We spent several hours there and Bridgette picked up some really cute things....even a few dresses. By the time we headed home, traffic was beginning to pick up...even coming to a standstill at one point. Luckily, we managed to avoid rush hour. All in all....it was a good day.
Cheyenne and Bridgette at the mall.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment
Post a comment: