Busy day today. I wrapped up all my business dealings early and decided to cook a nice meal. I cooked pork tenderloin with fennel and sauteed apples and onions. Sounds good, huh?
But....
Oh my gosh it was the nastiest tasting crap I've ever eaten!
It was that dad-gum fennel. I had never cooked with fennel seeds before and nor will I ever again. After everyone tasted the nasty stuff, I rinsed the cooked tenderloin before I put it in the fridge. I will try to salvage it tomorrow...how, I don't know. Add that one to my list of cooking disasters.
My darling, Skeeter still loves me though. And get this...Don says he doesn't think Skeeter knows he's a dog. Hahaha. Funny, but so true. In fact, since we took him from Watson Farms at almost six weeks of age, he hasn't even seen another dog. Makes perfect sense.
A highlight of my day was hearing from my old boss, Jimmy, and of course talking to the kids. Not long now and I will be hugging my babies!

No comments:
Post a Comment
Post a comment: