I will be taking Sage to the airport later this morning so she can fly back home. I am very disappointed that she won't be staying through Sunday, but I do understand that she has a life of her own back in Texas. Still...I'm sad that it's becoming more difficult to spend any length of time with the kids.
Initially I did not want to purchase a house in Lubbock, as it didn't make much sense at the time. But I am now reconsidering...it seems as though when the kids get older they are not as inclined to travel to Missouri to visit. A home in Lubbock would give us some common ground. Something to definitely think about.
On another note...
I received a nice letter from Rotha, as well as the sweetest email from Cindy. It's always nice to know you are loved.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Post a comment: