Monday, March 2, 2009

Monday

Today was harried, but productive. I started early and worked my way down my 'to do list' without getting side-tracked. That itself is a major accomplishment. I went from making doctor appointments, to sales tax certificates, to dry cleaning, to FSA farming stuff, to wineries, to more paperwork, to one phone call after another, etc., etc., etc.
That is what I enjoy most about my life these days...the diversity of projects and people. Keeps things interesting.
I spoke to Ma today and I am very sad for her. She is having great difficulty being alone. I didn't expect the tough and hard working Ma that I know, to react like this. She seems so fragile. I am glad that my kids go and see her every week. It means a lot to her. Ma told me she was telling Sage on Sunday...that Ma kept her all the time when she was little...practically raised her and the other kids. And Sage says, "Ma, you did a good job."
Priceless.
And Ma loved it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a comment: