This blog is another avenue in which to stay connected with my blondies...Sage and Reagan back in Texas. It is an absolute honor to be their mom and I strive to keep my family as intertwined as possible. I hope they enjoy reading about the happenings in Missouri as much as I enjoy reading about their lives.
Wednesday, March 18, 2009
Reese and Reagan and The Gateway to the West
We made it to St. Louis to see the arch today. Don is still at hotel school, so once again I was left to my own devices as well as to my own driving capabilities. Reese did a terrific job of navigating and we had no trouble whatsoever getting to the Gateway Arch. Now the way back was a different story. Downtown is so confusing. We ended up crossing the bridge which meant we were in Illinois. Reese was pretty stoked about that...he can add Illinois to the list of states he's been to...but I wasn't so excited. Reese did a great job of getting me back on track though. Not far past the bridge we found a place to turn around and get back on the correct interstate. Don told me later that we turned around in one of the worst parts of town there is. The neighborhoods where shootings occur on a regular basis. He said if that ever happens again to drive twenty minutes past the bridge before stopping. Nice. Ignorance is bliss. Anyway...we had a great time at the arch...the kids were so much fun...and we got some good pictures.
Reese and Reagan at the Mississippi River.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment
Post a comment: