We woke up this morning to snow. If this is the worst of it, I think my plants will be fine.Speaking of plants....
I had the crew save every single fluorescent light fixture from the hotel and set them aside for me. I'm sure they think I'm crazy for wanting them, even though it was Donnie's brilliant idea. There's a couple of different sizes of fixtures...some were from the bathroom vanities and others from hallways, etc. They are in great shape, just outdated for the look we're trying to achieve. I plan on putting some of the lights in my basement store room, with grow light bulbs to start and grow plants. I'm taking a batch of fixtures to my dad when we go down for Easter, so maybe he can rig up some shelving and use the lights for his tomato plants. At the very least they would make great shop lights.
It's called 'Redneck Recycling', but whatever it's called...I'm excited about my plans.
As for today...
Bridgette works from 10:30 am to 5pm. I plan on tidying up the house and perhaps going to Lowe's...and getting ready for another week. Donnie and Greg will probably go to the city and shop for turkey hunting stuff at Cabelas.
We had a good time yesterday, so today will be a laid back Sunday.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Post a comment: