Saturday, March 21, 2009

Reese's Snapshots of Today

Downtown Washington, MissouriThe back of our house
The kids loved this sign. Duh...that's it? How about prison?
A pretty church.
The dollhouse furniture that Reese found so charming.
We had a fun filled day. After dropping Bridgette off at work, Reese, Reagan, and I headed to the quaint, but bustling town of Washington, MO...about thirty miles from here. We parked at the riverfront and then walked up and down the streets stopping in at all the antique and consignment shops, art galleries, and specialty stores. Reese fell in love with the tiny upholstered doll furniture at one of the antique shops, and Reagan had a ball going through clothes at a consignment store. (It's kind of ironic...when I couldn't even afford to shop at a thrift store, I was embarrassed to go to one. Now that I can afford not to shop there...it doesn't bother me a bit.) We even went to the Goodwill store and bought Reagan some t-shirts. That girl is a bargain hunting machine!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a comment: