Tuesday, March 17, 2009

A Low Key Monday

Yesterday was pretty low key. I dropped Bridgette off at school then came back home and had cereal with Reagan. Reese and Sage slept late.
Reagan, Sage, and I went and had our nails done around eleven. Sage got a full set and a pedicure. Reagan just had her fingernails shaped and painted. I had to specifically tell them she did not want them to mess with her cuticles. She's so funny.
Afterwards, we picked Reese up and went and ate at CrackerBarrell. There Sage picked out the cutest card for Courtney, and Reagan bought some webkinz and coordinating paraphernalia.
After dropping the girls off at the house, I took Reese to Movie Gallery to rent some PS3 games. When we get back home, we find that the controllers to the ps3 are missing. Don and Nick are on their way home from Boonville, so I call and ask them if they knew where they were. Of course they did not, so we continue looking throughout the house. Then Don calls back and says that he got it out of Nick that the controllers are at one of his buddy's house...and that guy was at work. Talk about one pissed off Momma!
I gave Nick a few hours to come up with them...and when they never materialized, I went and bought two new ones. The new ones belong to me and are kept in my room when not in use.
I can sure get cranky when it comes to my kids.
The kids and I also played ping pong. We laughed and laughed.
Sage was getting pretty bored and decided that she wanted to fly home a couple days early in order to get ready for her busy upcoming week. A couple of her friends came over to spend the night and I think that helped...although I thought those girls would never go to sleep. Reagan had them so entertained it was almost impossible. That kid is funny.
This morning, Sage went to school with her friends...hesitantly, I might add. Reese and Reagan are still sleeping....Don left at 6:30am to attend hotel training...so I've had a few minutes of silence.
That was enough for me...time to wake the children!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a comment: