Friday, March 13, 2009

Fun but Ridiculous

I just got off the phone with Reese....my babies are coming tomorrow...my babies are coming tomorrow!!!! I'm so excited!
Reagan's books arrived yesterday. I wish I would've talked to Reese and Sage and ordered them some books, but it didn't work out that way. We can buy some when they get here.
It seems as though we're having similar weather here as they are in west Texas. Many of my outside plants are coming out. I planted 60 bulbs in the fall as well as some shrubbery and evergreens. They all look great, as do my pansies. With this wacky weather, I'm afraid we'll have a hard freeze that will be the demise of my plants. Maybe not.
Don is out of town until Tuesday, so I'm on my own. I hate driving to the airport...fighting the traffic...and parking. It's really a zoo. I hate it so much that I came really close to getting a limo to take me to pick up the kids. I even talked to the livery company and surprisingly the rates are really reasonable. The problem with that though...is besides being a little too over the top....the kids and I would want to get a limo every single time they fly. And that becomes ridiculous. So...I guess I will suck it up and drive. It was a nice thought while it lasted though.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a comment: