Tuesday, March 10, 2009

odds n ends

  • I went to the eye doctor with Donnie this morning...no permanent nerve damage or anything. His eyesight is pretty bad, but we're going to have it rechecked in a month or two to see if the stabilization of his blood sugar causes some improvement in his vision. It's an adventure going anywhere with that man. Don was so funny he had both me and the doctor doubled over laughing.
  • I must be getting old because it doesn't take much to get me excited. I found some great bargains on the old meat (manager's specials for quick sale) at the grocery store. Based on my excitement level...you would've thought I won the lottery. Anyway...I have a freezer full of meat to feed the kids.
  • Speaking of the kids....I was scheduled to attend a hotel training school in St. Louis March 17-19, which meant I would miss out on three days with the kids. However, yesterday Don told me he would go in my stead because he didn't want to forever pay for me going. And when he says pay....it has nothing to do with money...he knows I would be upset about it for years. Don's a smart man and I'm thrilled to be able to spend the entire nine days with my kids. Can't wait!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a comment: